POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shape Samplers : Shape Samplers Server Time
15 Aug 2024 00:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Shape Samplers
From: Bruce Johnson
Date: 18 Aug 2002 12:22:15
Message: <3D5F9F37.8651ED95@cox.net>
Been bumming around this news group for the past year or so and
experimenting with POV / Moray on and off again (more so on again
recently).  Attached are two studies that I put myself through in order
to try and see the relationship between various aspects of the program.
These are sort of "End of chapter summaries".  Got a couple of things in
the pipeline that are due to be finished is a week or so.......actual
scenes, not just spheres and boxes.

These are all done in POVRay 3.1.

I am somewhat old school, and I am actually using POV 3.1 ported to OS/2
to do a lot of the experimental learning work.  Most of the final stuff
is done with 3.1 for Windows on a Win2000 machine.

--
Bruce Johnson
email: lot### [at] coxnet

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'post_1.jpg' (20 KB) Download 'post_2.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'post_1.jpg'
post_1.jpg

Preview of image 'post_2.jpg'
post_2.jpg